1114 W. Morningside Lane, Oak Creek , WI 53154Sold $514,900
This stunning new home is sure to please you on both the inside and out! The Wharton plan features include a two-story foyer, formal dining and living rooms, spacious great room and gorgeous kitchen with beautiful maple cabinetry and gleaming counters. The great room features a warming natural gas fireplace with stone face and custom built-in window seat. The first floor also boasts a flexible office/den with French doors, a spacious mudroom and huge front porch. Secluded master suite offers plenty of space with a nice walk-in closet, master bath with ceramic tile shower, tile flooring, his/hers vanities and enormous soaking tub. Other must-see features include stunning wood flooring, second-floor laundry, and 3-car garage.
- 4 bed
- 2.5 bath
- Built 2019
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 0.33 acre
- Floor Area is 3,033 sqft
- New Construction
- 3 Garage
Fast Facts about Glen Crossing
- Minimum sq. ft. - Single Story: 1700
- Minimum sq. ft. - Multi Story: 2200
- School District: Oak Creek - Franklin
- Distance to Freeway: Convenient access within 3 blocks of Interstate 94
- All lots are served by municipal sewer, water and storm sewer system.
- Underground utilities for each lot will include natural gas, electric, telephone, and cable television.
- Minimum of 25% exterior walls consist of brick or stone.
- Minimum roof pitch of 7/12
- No out buildings or above ground pools permitted
- All lot owners will become members of the non-profit Glen Crossing Homeowners' Association, LLC.
This form will automatically send an e-mail to Halen Homes, and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thanks for your interest!