Greystone is a neighborhood where families bicycle together and neighbors gather in backyards and porches to catch up on the latest news.
Greystone offers you close proximity to amenities and the advantage of a home site in the top-performing City of Port Washington School District. The landscape design plan features an array of summer flowers and greenery along the entry road. Let Greystone be the setting in which all your future memories of family, home and hearth are made.
Fast Facts about Greystone Subdivision
- Minimum sq. ft. - Single Story: 1750 SF
- Minimum sq. ft. - Multi Story: 2000 SF
- School District: Port Washington School District
- Distance to Freeway: Close to I-43 off of WI-33
- Lot size ranging from 1/4 to 1/3 acre
- Port Washington School District
- Lush Landscaping
- City conveniences
- Close to I-43
- Protective Covenants with Architectural Review Board
- Minimum Size R-3 Zone lots: 1,750 SF Ranch 2,000 SF Two-Story (1,200 SF first floor minimum)
- Minimum Size R-5 Zone lots: 1,650 SF Ranch 1,800 SF Two-story (1,000 SF first floor minimum)