Glen Crossing is an upscale architecturally controlled single family development in Oak Creek in the southeast metropolitan area. Glen crossing features 44 homesites. The lots have 1/3-1/2 acres and are fully improved and serviced offering numerous lower level exposures, 4 full walk-outs and many southern exposures. These executive homesites are within minutes of the new Drexel Town Square development, reminiscent of a traditional downtown environment. In addition, the new IKEA world renown home store is within 6 blocks. The subdivision also abuts the Oak Creek waterway and subdivision pond on the east.
Fast Facts about Glen Crossing
- Minimum sq. ft. - Single Story: 1700
- Minimum sq. ft. - Multi Story: 2200
- School District: Oak Creek - Franklin
- Distance to Freeway: Convenient access within 3 blocks of Interstate 94
- All lots are served by municipal sewer, water and storm sewer system.
- Underground utilities for each lot will include natural gas, electric, telephone, and cable television.
- Minimum of 25% exterior walls consist of brick or stone.
- Minimum roof pitch of 7/12
- No out buildings or above ground pools permitted
- All lot owners will become members of the non-profit Glen Crossing Homeowners' Association, LLC.