Four Winds Subdivision is one of the most desirable rural subdivisions in the Oconomowoc area. Located only 10 minutes north of downtown Oconomowoc in Ashippun, Four Winds combines the peace of country living with the amenities of a thriving community nearby.
You can enjoy a two acre pond and private walking path while located in the Oconomowoc School District. With 1/2 acre and 3/4 acre lots building your dream home will be a breeze.
Fast Facts about Four Winds
- Minimum sq. ft. - Single Story: 2,150
- Minimum sq. ft. - Multi Story: 2,500
- School District: Oconomowoc
- Distance to Freeway: From Oconomowoc, take Highway 67 north to Old Ashippun
- Meadow View Elementary School
- Nature Hill Intermediate School
- Oconomowoc High School
- Architectural control committee
- Setback street: 42 feet / side: 10 feet / rear: 25 feet
- Association fee: $250 per year